Patina and Vertigris




I am taking an online class called Patina and Vertigris and so far it has been an "experience".  Stepping out of my comfort zone.....  The bottom picture is where i started and hated so much brassy gold so I tamed it down and then things just began happening.  I am also working on a larger canvas than I normally do so that in itself has created a bit of fear.....  I am enjoying the process and I have no idea where I will end up......  Tonight I added a layer of modeling paste on the left hand side and bottom of the top canvas and applied a Hieroglyphic stamp to see how it would imprint.  Something else that is new for me.  Tomorrow when it is dry I am going to paint it and then add a patina to it.  I think I am going to do bronze and the teal color and then go over the top with some black......  I have a 2nd canvas that is waiting for me done in silver, teal and black and it will need some enhancing also ..........




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Card 2018

Stencil Cleaner

Stencil Fun