I think this is going to be inspiration for a painting. It is so serene and yet the sound is almost deafening....maybe it helps to clear the mind...and quiet the soul.
INTRODUCTION: Social Media has become a global phenomenon which has made millions and millions of people worldwide to be engrossed in its use, but for a social media page to be a booming success especially in the world of entrepreneurship; one has to exhaust all the efforts to attract loyal followers. Here are some of the most valuable recommendations on how to make this possible: Market Yourself Obviously, the very first thing to do is to encourage and persuade people to follow you and what best way to do this is simply to "ask them to follow you". This could be effectively done by making your page available in social media pages so social media aficionados will no longer take too much time to look for your profile. This can be done in ways such as: · Provide the links in your profile that will lead directly to your website's homepage. · Express your sincere intent to connect with your subscribers in social media by sending them relevant emails. · Integrate your social...
I am nearly finished with this one. I have added 2 more layers of paint since this photo and I am now getting ready to do my last step or two. In this photo I was on my 3rd layer. OCEAN MOTION I kinda hate finishing a piece because that means "this journey is over". I have signed up for Susans Stained Glass online class and I am getting ready to begin step 1. Just have to look through my stencils and pick which ones I want to use for the different stencil layers I know we will be doing. In my mind; for one. I want to do an Egyptian/Spiritual theme so I have to be thinking towards that one also for stencils and colors. I am not sure if the edges on this one will be silver or copper foil...but by the time I get to this stage I probably will totally go in another unexpected direction. ART HEALS.....helps us to get "out of our head" and into a more intuitive state..where things are actually clearer...and you "feel" what is right, what is true...
I found these plastic plates at Dollar Tree and then today I found additional different colors...but twice the price at Hobby Lobby. I will wait till they come on sale ... (but did pick up some pale, pretty pink ones they had on clearance for 79 cents so I picked up 6 to see what I might be able to do with this color.) On this silver Charger plate I used a pinecone boughstencil I sell in my Etsy shop and some TCW Modeling paste. I used a random mix of white and silver pastes which worked out to my satisfaction. I then put a gloss finish spray on the piece and added glitter that sparkles different colors........that was just what was needed to send this over the edge. I have done some with a snowman, Christmas Tree, snowflake, etc. all stencils. A glass plate on top and you have a beautiful serving tray, charger, or maybe even a wall hanging. There is no way these look like plastic plates.
Comments
Post a Comment