For whatever in the world reason I painted the canvas orange before I poured. It fits with my life right now so I can identify with the intuitive aspect of abstract free form art.
INTRODUCTION: Social Media has become a global phenomenon which has made millions and millions of people worldwide to be engrossed in its use, but for a social media page to be a booming success especially in the world of entrepreneurship; one has to exhaust all the efforts to attract loyal followers. Here are some of the most valuable recommendations on how to make this possible: Market Yourself Obviously, the very first thing to do is to encourage and persuade people to follow you and what best way to do this is simply to "ask them to follow you". This could be effectively done by making your page available in social media pages so social media aficionados will no longer take too much time to look for your profile. This can be done in ways such as: · Provide the links in your profile that will lead directly to your website's homepage. · Express your sincere intent to connect with your subscribers in social media by sending them relevant emails. · Integrate your social...
A few years ago I began collecting these adorable pieces. They are all named on the bottom. My first one was Diana.... and since that one I have been able to add some more. I always keep my eye open when I am thrifting...where all of these were purchased. I just added my fourth one this week...and I paid $4.99 for it. When I go thrifting I set a $ max on the days visit and on what I purchase... One reminds me of a dear friend I lost about 6 years ago. I don't keep track because I don't want to know. One of the other ones reminds me of another friend....and so on. They sit inside a built in windowed cabinet in my kitchen and I look at them and check in often. I love that each one of them is TOTALLY different from the other in just about every way possible...
Comments
Post a Comment