Skip to main content

RECKONING (Mixed Media Intuitive Painting)



The more I worked on this mixed media piece the more I knew there was a story....so I sat down and wrote just words. The next day I took the words and as quickly as I wrote the words the story unfolded.  The words and the story are done with no thought process...a technique I learned in a class I took a couple of years ago.

When you write the story you use the words in the same order as you wrote them.  

When I finished the story and went back and read what I had written I was amazed.  Definitely an intuitive piece from start to finish.  It may not mean anything to you the reader, but to me it
said a lot....If it resonates with you....Bless You. 


The Title:  RECKONING

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Card 2018

Stencil Cleaner

Stencil Fun