Studio Cabinet HOUSECLEANING

I purchased this delightful 15 drawer cupboard at our local RESTORE Habitat for Humanity.  I was DELIGHTED....BUT, along with it comes some major work in cleaning, re-arranging, etc.  HOUSECLEANING... (this is the 2nd time I have used this word and did a housecleaning procedure "of sorts" in the past couple of days).   The drawers are deep and long which is wonderful.  Most definitely a "find" and a "steal" getting an additional 20% off.

So...I have found myself finding things I had forgotten I had, pulled some pure to do some paintings on using the pour as a background, found some items to mail to friends, etc.  I even stop and play for awhile but I am having to step over piles and that is not good so more work tomorrow so I can at least pass through....

Housecleaning.  Getting rid of the old which no longer serves its' purpose and getting back to the basics.  Decluttering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Card 2018

Stencil Cleaner

Stencil Fun