Stencil on Tin

 This shows the finished product down to the bare beginning.  I am not sure if this is done so it is hanging where I can see it throughout my day.  The very bottom photo shows how it began....a garage sale find from last summer.  I then used a Purple shade and Birch White to get this mottled background effect.  The stencils are all available in my Etsy Store.  I had some copper tape I bought ions ago from a Canadian store and used it around as a border edging.  I want to add some more glitter.....have black that might look nice.  We'll see.  So check back for any final changes I might make.  The medallion and the dragonfly  was done using silver, copper and gold metallic paste.  Also used was the black paste.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Card 2018

Stencil Cleaner

Stencil Fun