Believe in Unicorns Stencil

I am working on a canvas piece using this stencil which is new in my Etsy shop.
The base coat for the canvas was Paynes grey and a complementary purple along with Warm White
 with acrylic paints in a soft foggy slip slap.  I have used a modeling paste (Pearl White and White) for the unicorn... and using other stencils I will be adding accents....  I will take a photo tonight after I spend an hour or so with it ....  The mat is going to be purple and the frame white.  I am never quite sure what I am going to do until I do it...

It is relaxing and a lot of fun to just play a little.





This is a couple of nights work.  Goofed up doing the I believe in Unicorns.....so tomorrow night I have to fix this...put my hand right in it....  I have spattered the paining and the mat with Glamour Dust Paints the lightest one they carry .   Not too much....not too little.  I ended up using 6 stencils....IF this is finished.  I will look for a piece of glass and get it framed....erase my charcoal lines, etc.  Hopefully someone will like it and purchase....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Card 2018

Stencil Cleaner

Stencil Fun