THE GIRLS


  


A few years ago I began collecting these adorable pieces.  They are all named on the bottom.

My first one was Diana.... and since that one I have been able to add some more.  I always keep my eye open when I am thrifting...where all of these were purchased.  I just added my fourth one this week...and I paid $4.99 for it.  When I go thrifting I set a $ max on the days visit and on what I purchase...   

One reminds me of a dear friend I lost about 6 years ago.  I don't keep track because I don't want to know. One of the other ones reminds me of another friend....and so on.  They sit inside a built in windowed cabinet in my kitchen and I look at them and check in often.  

I love that each one of them is TOTALLY different from the other in just about every way possible...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Card 2018

Stencil Cleaner

Stencil Fun