COMING SOON to my ETSY Shoppe



COMING SOON TO  WWW.ARTISTICRENDERINGS.ETSY.COM which is my Etsy site.

The red handled brushes are the NEW DYNASTY High End Stencil Pro brushes.  For now I will carry the 1/4", 1/2" and 1" sizes.   The bristles are soft and flexible.  They deliver an even distribution of color with crisp edges and clean stencil images.

The bottom Brush is a DYNASTY IPC Brush.  Ink, Pastel and Chalk brushes.  The one shown is a flat blending brush which is full and WONDERFUL.  I will carry this in all three sizes.  Small, medium and large.

On my site I will provide some closer photos of my offerings.

I am not sure if I will sell individually per line or individually.  Does anyone have a comment?

I have been using these brushes and others in the Dynasty line for about 8 years....I don't use any other brushes with the exception of an occasional speciality technique brush.

All of the lines are exceptional in quality, performance and finished piece of art.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Card 2018

Stencil Cleaner

Stencil Fun