Soul Necklace

JEWELRY WITH SOUL





I have been working with some rubber texture plates from Russia, face molds using Polymer Clay (white) ,  and making jewelry with soul.   The painting technique was inspired by Paul Bozzo's adapted to smaller surfaces than he uses so modifications and learning with a lot of mistakes were encountered.   I am using different brands of paint dependent upon the colors I have chosen to use.
The beads are handmade lamp work beads and the chain material is nylon cording.    
Years ago I took this picture after a summer rain of my peony and when I dowloaded and looked I was amazed at the facial feature which appeared inside.  This photo is totally untouched and has been the inspiration for my soul jewelry and wall hangings.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Card 2018

Stencil Cleaner

Stencil Fun